IITRI offers drug development grant support for startup biotechnology and academic researchers who are submitting SBIR, STTR, R01, and R21 applications for IND-enabling toxicology funding. We are happy to provide documentation for grant submissions, and can provide counsel to early phase researchers on the appropriate preclinical toxicology studies required to fulfill FDA requirements for IND submissions.
Documentation IITRI may provide for grant submissions:*
- Verification of our certifications, accreditations and licensure
- Documents supporting our capabilities and facilities
- Study designs
- Budgetary estimates
- Letters of support
working with iitri
- Contact us to discuss your drug candidate, preclinical goals, and grant requirements
- We will provide supporting documentation for your grant submission*
- Let us know when you expect to be notified of your funding status
*Note: please allow 2 weeks for us to complete your request.