QUALITY control and quality assurance
We are ready to answer your questions and provide guidance.
Quality Control and Quality Assurance
IITRI has been performing GLP safety studies since the regulations were put in place in 1979. During this time we have performed thousands of GLP studies, and have remained in good standing with all regulatory agencies.
Our Quality Assurance team is credentialed as Registered Quality Assurance Professionals in GLP (RQAP-GLP), and has experience monitoring studies designed to comply with U.S. FDA and EPA regulations, as well as international regulations.
The Quality Assurance staff receives ongoing training in the application of and adherence to GLP regulations. In addition, the Quality Assurance staff provides extensive GLP training on a variety of topics to all IITRI employees throughout the year.
Our facilities are routinely inspected by the FDA and EPA, with excellent results that are available upon the request of our sponsors.
Certifications, Accreditations and Licenses
- Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare, NIH (OLAW)
- United States Drug Enforcement Agency (USDEA)
- United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC